Hacking 3.50 Ape Escape Exploit is being patched by Sony

Tallion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fiance was playing a psp game after using the exploit on my 3.50 Vita and it suddenly crashed. After trying to restart Ape Escape she was given a message that she was required to re-download the game from the PSN store and it would not start after that. I was able to get around the error by putting the Vita in flight mode and turning it off then on again. I just wanted to mention this here in case anybody experiences the same. Don't panic :)

Reactions: Margen67

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that sucks.. keep me posted on this... as this is one of the games i will need if i update to 3.50 right?

Tallion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that sucks.. keep me posted on this... as this is one of the games i will need if i update to 3.50 right?

Yes it would be the game you need to use the exploit for. I would definitely not update your vita in that case. find a friend with a ps3 to activate your vita instead.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Ps3.... Im guessing the way to activate it with a pS3 is to copy a game over.......but the game wont copy over...I get an error message.

(E-80558325)

I have to return the ps3 to gamestop on monday.. I only got it to activate the vita...

So ill just have a brick for a 3.18... at least at 3.50 ill have something.

Tallion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try using the vita ftp pbp to transfer your games from a pc to the vita with filezilla. that is how I got all my stuff over. It may currently be impossible for you to use the exploit if you do update, so we should explore the FTP option instead for now.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you help me with this tomorrow? I have no clue what any of that means.... how can i get a game to my PC?

Tallion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill see you tomorrow... gotta get some sleep.

I have a few things to do tomorrow, but I'm sure I can find some time to help you work it out. Two heads are always better than one lol. Get some rest buddy. I'll talk to you later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb