OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
From their website:

http://www.acekard.com/download.php#ak2i

Is it confirmed working? I only have one 3DS and don't want to risk to mess it up...

thanks

glukriek

ady199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3DS is currently on firmware 2.2.0.3-e (after the Mario 3DS firmware update) I've tried to run the update but of course its not working.

A mate of mine has a 3DS on an older firmware - I take it I can update my AceKard 2i on his and then he will also be able to update his card?

Is this correct?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS is currently on firmware 2.2.0.3-e (after the Mario 3DS firmware update) I've tried to run the update but of course its not working.

A mate of mine has a 3DS on an older firmware - I take it I can update my AceKard 2i on his and then he will also be able to update his card?

Is this correct?
That should work. I think the 2.1xx was working w/Acekard's previous firmware (hello kitty dorasu header? not sure)

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Is this correct?
That should work. I think the 2.1xx was working w/Acekard's previous firmware (hello kitty dorasu header? not sure)

ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143_onDSi_NO44 that was the dorasu header i thought

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143_onDSi_NO44 that was the dorasu header i thought
Well, I am pretty sure mine had the red bow in the icon, before I used this update, it was based off a hello kitty game. I don't think I used NO44 though.
A lot of firmware updates (including non-Acekard) have been released using Dorasu games. :nayps3:
Our inability to communicate in Japanese makes it a little harder to differentiate.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
hi... my 3DS is on 2.0-4... can i run this acekard2i update on my 3DS or do i have to run it on my DLS to update my acekard2i?

also, which file do i use to update it please on the DLS? is it the ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds to update my card, then insert it into my 3DS?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi... my 3DS is on 2.0-4... can i run this acekard2i update on my 3DS or do i have to run it on my DLS to update my acekard2i?

also, which file do i use to update it please on the DLS? is it the ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds to update my card, then insert it into my 3DS?
You can do it on DS Lite with the ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds -- the instructions are on screen. It will tell you to reinsert the card before running the update.
It will then work normally on any console, you don't have to do any more updates.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
yep.. because my 3DS was already 2.2-04.... i updated it to 3.0-5.
Then put the ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds file onto my Acekard2i and inserted into my DSL.
Then ran the update.

Inserted the Acekard2i back into my 3DS and works great! :)

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
For anyones info :

Succesfully updated with : ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSi_and_DSXL_and3DS.nds

Using the 3DS which had the following status :

3DS FW : 2.1.0-4E
AKAIO 1.8.9 - HW : 81

Loaded patch to root and booted within akaio 1.8.9 , process ran smooth and i have now a shiny new "The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian" icon

Now here goes with the tentative insertion of 3D mario , will update 3DS further after this trial :)

Now heres hoping my kids have a happy xmas :) and of course you lot here at GBA.. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.