Hacking 2DSaver (Beta) - Fix your 2DS format brick - Testers needed

Chocas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You cant unbrick your 2DS with 2DSaver, im sorry. :(
You need to wait for @zoogie or you unbrick / hack your 2DS with sighax (hardmod), but for this you need to solder.

Dá-me... Im out of luck.. I dont have solder skills. Anyone doing hardmod that can be trusted? Ofc i would pay if not that expensive. So zoogie is creating/testing some kind of saver? Cheers everyone

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
What's the mset version (firmware) on your bricked ds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anything new? Can you make a fix for <7.0 with sighax?
Yeah, I'm really close to a solution and sighax definitely makes things easier and safer to go the arm9 route. Will be out of town a couple of days but should have something this week.

Chocas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm really close to a solution and sighax definitely makes things easier and safer to go the arm9 route. Will be out of town a couple of days but should have something this week.
awsome! will it work in my case? thanks in advance and keep the good work

Reactions: ferrums

ismachispa

Trophies
XP
Country
Mmm, I understand how it works conceptually, but there are many files that I don't know what to do with them and I'm a bit frustated(noob's facts)...
Could somebody help me to solve some dudes? I would appreciate it. ( using ZELDA oot method and other 3ds to inject the save )
Thanks.

TiM127

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this theoretically work if I copied all of the files to the right spot rather than installing via Cubic ninja?
I'm guessing this would be the case but do you (or anyone else) know where the files go after installation?

ChampionLeake

NTR/TWL Exploiter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_20170529_151541.jpg
I tried to get my o3ds a try to bypass the 3d slider setup using oot3d but it fails. I have an O3DSXL US, (I don't know my firmware). Anyway to fix it?

Last edited by ChampionLeake,

ferrums

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ferrums.de
XP
Country
Germany

I tried to get my o3ds a try to bypass the 3d slider setup using oot3d but it fails. I have an O3DSXL US, (I don't know my firmware). Anyway to fix it?
Why do you use this on a 3DS? It seems your 3ds is over mset 7.0 (wait for @zoogie 's update), or 3DS systems aren't compatible with 2DSaver.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ntrboothax will userp the position of 2dsaver once it's released I would guess assuming the scumbag sellers don't try for the bump the price of compatible flashcards to the nth degree, although i would imagine the likes of the r4 gold team might release a version for their cards just to get whatever sales they can, and they seem to like the race to the bottom business style anyway

None of that is to detract from the good work of zoogie, just that the imminent release of a universal fix probably means he doesnt/shouldn't feel pressured to improve this solution unless he feels like the challenge

Last edited by gamesquest1,

ThomasRanger

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice to hear!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

/3ds/2DSaver_installer/
|-- romfs
| |-- 2DSaver.bin
| |-- chntwn
| |-- eur
| |-- jpn
| |-- kor
| `-- usa
|-- 2DSaver_installer.3dsx
|-- 2DSaver_installer.smdh
`-- 2DSaver_installer.xml

I put the same 2DSaver_installer you said, but the following error occurs, No OOT famecard detected! Installation failure C8804478. I do not know how to inject the saves into the cartridge, I do not know how to use save00.bin and payload.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.