Hardware 2ds shutting off when tapped

MintCrystal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Help! When i tap my 2ds on the back or shake it a bit it shuts off. this might sound like its not a big deal but this thing is almost unusable. i can only play it if i lay it on a table or another flat surface like that. ITS SO ANNOYING. im pretty sure this is a hardware issue since this doesn't happen to my friends 2ds and i dropped it just before this started. so what now?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! When i tap my 2ds on the back or shake it a bit it shuts off. this might sound like its not a big deal but this thing is almost unusable. i can only play it if i lay it on a table or another flat surface like that. ITS SO ANNOYING. im pretty sure this is a hardware issue since this doesn't happen to my friends 2ds and i dropped it just before this started. so what now?
Open it and check all ribbon cables

MintCrystal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
So i've removed and reconnected all ribbon cables. BUT the metal plate that was supposed to sit on top of the cpu was loose on all ends, it was just moving around everytime i shook the 2ds. so i just removed it. but it works fine now. Thanks!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i've removed and reconnected all ribbon cables. BUT the metal plate that was supposed to sit on top of the cpu was loose on all ends, it was just moving around everytime i shook the 2ds. so i just removed it. but it works fine now. Thanks!
Your welcome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman