Hardware 2DS pops then turns off

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,421
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
I replaced the cracked screen on my 2DS, and it turned on once and worked fine, but now the light turns on for a few seconds, the speaker pops, and it turns off. The screen never turns on.
I've been trying to fix this for a day now, I've tried a different battery, I've reseated the wifi card, I've checked every ribbon cable so many times I lost count, I've cleaned the ribbons with alcohol, I've even tried removing the heat sync on the off chance that it's shorting something. Absolutely nothing works.
Any ideas? And no, I can't send it to Nintendo, I don't have a warranty.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is probably the answer you're looking for but you can send it to nintendo but you need to pay

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you tore a ribbon cable. Happened to me. Check if there's any white folds or small cracks/rips. Even the smallest rip can damage it.

D

Deleted User

OP
Maybe you tore a ribbon cable. Happened to me. Check if there's any white folds or small cracks/rips. Even the smallest rip can damage it.
They all seem to be fine. No tears, no folds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone know if it matters if the Circle pad is plugged in? Because the clip holding it in just snapped off.

Tumoche

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
They all seem to be fine. No tears, no folds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone know if it matters if the Circle pad is plugged in? Because the clip holding it in just snapped off.

you can boot a 3ds o 2ds without the stick plugged in, i did it many times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?