2DS Hardmod

Sxmsung

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't see a section for 2DS. Looking for someone to do a full 2DS Hardmod and install cfw as well as freeshop for me. I'm in the east US. Vb Encryption hasn't been active in a while as it seems. Any other recommendations in the US and taking orders? Sorry if this is an over asked annoying question, but whoever is capable and sees this, I'm sure will appreciate the work.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't see a section for 2DS. Looking for someone to do a full 2DS Hardmod and install cfw as well as freeshop for me. I'm in the east US. Vb Encryption hasn't been active in a while as it seems. Any other recommendations in the US and taking orders? Sorry if this is an over asked annoying question, but whoever is capable and sees this, I'm sure will appreciate the work.
Just get http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149 and do https://3ds.guide/

Reactions: wormdood

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hardmods are not needed anymore you can do as the above poster said and install cfw yourself for only 20usd . . . its easy to install all you need is the flashcard and a magnet

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2017.10.04_23h48m51s_002_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_2017.10.04_23h48m51s_002_.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 182

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead