ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok everyone just failed I dunno what I'm doing wrong :(

You're putting the Wad file on your SD card under the WAD folder right. Then going into homebrew using MMM to install them onto the Wii, right?

Otherwise you might try posting in the Mastershoes forum. Let them know what you're trying to do and someone will be able to help on how to use them.

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're putting the Wad file on your SD card under the WAD folder right. Then going into homebrew using MMM to install them onto the Wii, right?

Otherwise you might try posting in the Mastershoes forum. Let them know what you're trying to do and someone will be able to help on how to use them.
Yes I put them all into the wad folders but some of the emulators might not match up to his? :/ everyone I tried failed..

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also I should have asked. Do your emulators work fine by just loading them through the HomeBrew Channel?? If not, the forwarder won't help until it's working there. Also, make sure the emulators are in the proper place on the sd card, ie: SD/apps/**Emulator of choice**

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also I should have asked. Do your emulators work fine by just loading them through the HomeBrew Channel?? If not, the forwarder won't help until it's working there. Also, make sure the emulators are in the proper place on the sd card, ie: SD/apps/**Emulator of choice**
everything is working just tried them all.

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so everything runs I am just having a hard time finding wads and or getting them to work. is there another program or something I can use? or can you tell me/show me how you did YOURS? any help is greatly appreciated. so far the only channels I have are snes and wiimc because they have channel support from the wiibrew site. Cheers.

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Question. The SDXC cards works with homebrew for launching ISOS and other things, but it ALSO works with the wii system menu? Is reCognized?
For example if i want to launch vc/wiiware games from the SD menu on the dahboard or copy/move saves from the wii internal to the SD.

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so could you just lend me a hand installing the wad files? I'm trying to install all these channels but for some reason MMM isn't working. It Fails

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try to install them with wad manager 1.7 using cIOS 249 (i'm assuming that u have installed cIOSes before).

No I have not. I just used pimp my wii and it worked for most of them but a cpl I removed now there is just empty channels there ugh. This would be so much easier if I could just hook up to a PC.

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GOOD GRAVY A 256 GB SD CARD man... you must have to whole entire Wii shop on there plus some videos
I have EVERYTHING. plus 20 seasons of the simpsons few other shows movies etc. and a 256gb flash drive got working for wii games now. I installed ios's and basically got everything done now just gotta clean up and somehow install the channels to make it look neat. any help on that would be appreciated thanks guys.

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have EVERYTHING. plus 20 seasons of the simpsons few other shows movies etc. and a 256gb flash drive got working for wii games now. I installed ios's and basically got everything done now just gotta clean up and somehow install the channels to make it look neat. any help on that would be appreciated thanks guys.
When I say everything I mean all the old stuff lol only wii and GameCube games I want.

Russellgro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I have a 256GB SDXC card from my dad, and I tried to format the thing and sometimes I get an error depending on which folder it is and when I transfer files and pull out the SDXC card when finished some files disappear.

Is there anything that I am doing wrong? I'm using guiformat.exe.

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That usually means the card is a fake from Alibaba and has far less space than advertised. You can copy all you want to it, but they won't actually be there (or will be truncated/corrupted) when you go to access them. This has been covered many times here and elsewhere, but that is the symptom.

Reactions: Russellgro

Russellgro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That usually means the card is a fake from Alibaba and has far less space than advertised. You can copy all you want to it, but they won't actually be there (or will be truncated/corrupted) when you go to access them. This has been covered many times here and elsewhere, but that is the symptom.
So, are there any other of the SDXC SD cards you highly recommend?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there