256GB SD Card?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Nyap, Mar 27, 2016.

1. g4r37h

g4r37h Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2017
    The age of the thread is irrelevant. If you Google for the answer to whether or not the 3DS works with 256gb cards, this thread comes up. This is how I found it. No doubt others have come here before me looking for the answer to this question as well, and as will more in the future.

So congratulations to you on not knowing how the internet works.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thanks. :)

2. dkabot

dkabot Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own

Sep 9, 2014
    United States
    The age of the thread is very relevant.
    The OP is banned, and it's long since answered.

It's not like you provided an answer or followup on an obscure question that comes up in Google results (a potentially valid reason).
    You came in and berated people. Congrats, your pointless bump is now on the Google results; what did you accomplish?

Icirrus likes this.
  3. g4r37h

g4r37h Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2017
    Another Einstein enters the fray.

So you're wondering why I didn't provide the answer after coming here from Google where I had been searching for the answer...

Would I really be searching for the answer on Google if I already knew what it was?

No, I think I'm done here.

4. dkabot

dkabot Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own

Sep 9, 2014
    United States
    I never said you needed to provide an answer, at all.
    The answer is already in here.

I said that if you were providing an answer to an obscure question, then you'd have a potentially good reason to necro.
    This isn't an obscure question, at all.

What you provided, was berating the posters of an 8-month-old thread for not giving them the answer you wanted immediately.
    ...when said OP is now banned and nobody else cared about this thread at all.

Icirrus likes this.