Hardware 20 free games enough to compensate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
OMG! still with this stupid argument! yuyuyup. seriously, why the f*** you bought a 3ds, you are just bitching about it. yes, nintendo has promised many things. which so far have been going as they said. they promised 3d movies, that is why they added netflix aswell, netflix needs to negotiate with the movie owners to be able to post movies and such on netflix, thats why it takes time for this. nintendo video has small clips, which was also promised, and is pretty good, it updates each week or so with new content. the 3ds has ONLY been out for 6 months, but people want the same amount of content a 5 year old console would have. people these days are so impatient

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno if it's been mentioned, but wouldn't you be able to download the games and then sell the 3DS for a bit more cash ?
Especially since some of them will only be available via this Ambassador thing and not released mainstream ?

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NES games are full games. I feel that the 20 games are enough compensation, except for Ice Climbers and Balloon Fight.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EJames2100 said:
Dunno if it's been mentioned, but wouldn't you be able to download the games and then sell the 3DS for a bit more cash ?
Especially since some of them will only be available via this Ambassador thing and not released mainstream ?
ya you could find someone who would be interested.
but those things will be available for other users in the future.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish all of you guys would actually read my posts before arguing with me. I said long ago I don't care about the roms, all I want from Nintendo is a timeline. But you guys are so absolutely married to your Nintendo God that any criticism is pure blasphemy. You guys band together and fight the evil satanic questioner. Well good for you guys. I'm sure Nintendo is planning another special batch of roms just for you guys.

Also I call BULLSHIT on all of you being so god damn high-and-mighty, like you guys haven't ever downloaded or played an NES rom. Give me a fucking break.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, no you didn't. You bitched and complained that they weren't out YET. There is a different. Sure, some of us have downloaded ROMS but I'm sure most of us actually have those games and wanted a different way to play them. Contrary to popular belief, GBAtemp is NOT full of greedy pirates who never pay for a game. If you would calm down and quit taking everything we say as an insult to you then we would "give you a fucking break". I will admit that I have insulted you, but ungrateful people irritate me greatly. So I apologize.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
I wish all of you guys would actually read my posts before arguing with me. I said long ago I don't care about the roms, all I want from Nintendo is a timeline. But you guys are so absolutely married to your Nintendo God that any criticism is pure blasphemy. You guys band together and fight the evil satanic questioner. Well good for you guys. I'm sure Nintendo is planning another special batch of roms just for you guys.

Also I call BULLSHIT on all of you being so god damn high-and-mighty, like you guys haven't ever downloaded or played an NES rom. Give me a fucking break.

Didnt I say I did pirate games a few posts back?

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zantigo said:
You know what. -BOOM- -BOOM- BLAH BLAH I FIRE MY CANNONS BLAH BLAH SUNK THE TOPIC BLAH BLAH Now lets just let the whiny idiot stew in this fail topic and let it die. OK?

It was fun while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte