PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Works perfectly fine for me. I'm not sure how you people get those errors. All I did was select the game, and write it.

As for the game itself (hopefully we're past the usual "it's out!" "oh boy!" etc. crap posts now), it's pretty good. The fighting itself is done pretty nicely, except for the fact that thrown objects are the most leathal thing ever. You can throw a rock at an enemy, have it bounce back, hit you in the head, bounce on your head 4 times before bouncing off you, and hitting your partner 2 times. Also, speaking of your partner, beware, he's more deadly than most enemies. He's REALLY good at picking things up and beaning you in the head with them. Another nitpick, most of your money will be spent on items to heal you, but most of those also raise your stats, so, you'll be playing the first few areas to the point of memorizing them. But, over time, you'll be able to advance more.

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, what a crap port. The save system is totally screwed up. It only saves your character data. If you turn off the game and try to resume where you left off, tough luck. You have to complete the whole game in 1 RUN

radical dreamer

Trophies
Wow, the maximum umber of characters for the locat
Website
radicaldreamer.homeip.net
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is with the name changes? Chaz and Alex?!

lol, or are you able to change the name at the beginning?
tongue.gif

TheGreat2nd

[No Title]
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a crap port. The save system is totally screwed up. It only saves your character data. If you turn off the game and try to resume where you left off, tough luck. You have to complete the whole game in 1 RUN
Wait a second...did you say...one run?
ohmy.gif

That's not true...is it?
And it just saves your character data?!

One more question, what happens to you when you die? Do you restart at the beginning? From last save point?

Your character data is important, but so is your position in the game =/
How long is this game anyway?

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"One more question, what happens to you when you die? Do you restart at the beginning? From last save point?"

If your willpower is high, you usually revive with low stamina (health), but if both stamina and willpower go down the drain, you rise from the dead in the last mall you visited.

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I still wished they could have made a better save system. Do they really expect people to finish it straight through on a handheld? There's no excuse to omit a true saving function

doubledragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um it's nice to see such nubs. It saves your character data so you really don't have to start over although you do start at the beginning. it saves your "character data" ie punch/kick stats. This is how it was done for the NES as well.

Wario64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey don't call me a noob. I know that's how it was done on the NES version. But not implementing a real save system just to stay true to the roots of the NES version is stupid. Not everyone can afford to have time to complete a game in one run on a handheld. To each his own

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely agree. I also think that as long as we're given all those other options to edit, we should be able to set one of the trigger buttons to "Jump". God, I hate having to hit two buttons to jump.

LiQuid!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too many newbies can't handle the old school perfection of RCR. I knew all this bitching was going to happen, but I still love the game. I loved it back on the NES and this is a pretty good remake. The only thing I wish they would have done was spruced up the interface a bit as it looks decidedly crappy. But it's not something I'm gonna lose any sleep over. Hate having to hit two buttons to jump? Man, if I could just find you and backhand you. . .

Dr DooM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game runs fine but cant save on my f2a 256 thru pogoshell (although i did trim it).

fatv8 says it will not patch eeprom..

any suggestions?

Vanguarde

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*emerges from the shadows*

Finally it's out!

See you all when Minish Cap comes out!

* vanishes back into the shadows of the internet *

wink.gif

- Vanguarde, the longtime member, but rare poster.

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the game works fine but at the start it comes up with initializing error and then goes into this menu about setup, how many in the team etc. THen i start the game
Is that normal, for the initialising error to come up after the ATLUS logo.

PS: I have a EZII 256 cart

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
crap sorry for double posting, but i just realised while playing the game the save function doesnt work

Does anyone know where i can get a patch for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2