Hacking 11.4. Noob question

marcisz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi guyz, first of all, i wanna apologize for my noobish English I am from Middle-Europe.
Second, I KNOW that I am such a noob in your eyes but i want to say first that i have no experience with 3ds and I dont know how all of that works so..

I have Old3DSXL, I was at 11.2. and I had the Soundhax so I had the Homebrew Launcher and I installed some legit CIAs. I borrowed my handheld to my younger friend and when he returned it to me it was at 11.4. and Soundhax didnt work anymore. Soooo..
I wanna know all of my chances to get HL again and maybe play some non legit cias.
What are my chances ? After reading 3ds.guide I am so pissed off because I dont understand anything. In opinion 1 I must have another hacked console and do the DSi Ware method..and I dont know anyone from my region that has another cfw console...In opinion 2 I must have compatible flashcard (i have R4i gold 2015) but i read that it is still in progress..and in opinion 3 i must do some soldering.. I am electrician soo it isnt problem BUT.. I saw some tutorials (in bad quality and in Spanish so I dont understand anything) but I DONT KNOW EXACTLY what am I supposed to do.. what I need and I didnt found any NOOB SOLDERING TUTORIAL. Anyway, I dont have any Luma or any other hack, lets say my console is in factory mode with 11.4.
Is there anyone to help me get boot9strap to my console ? To give me some advices or hints, maybe tutorial or some link ?
Thank you guys anyway I really appreciate your work and your knowledge. Thank you for your time and patience with me.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guyz, first of all, i wanna apologize for my noobish English I am from Middle-Europe.
Second, I KNOW that I am such a noob in your eyes but i want to say first that i have no experience with 3ds and I dont know how all of that works so..

I have Old3DSXL, I was at 11.2. and I had the Soundhax so I had the Homebrew Launcher and I installed some legit CIAs. I borrowed my handheld to my younger friend and when he returned it to me it was at 11.4. and Soundhax didnt work anymore. Soooo..
I wanna know all of my chances to get HL again and maybe play some non legit cias.
What are my chances ? After reading 3ds.guide I am so pissed off because I dont understand anything. In opinion 1 I must have another hacked console and do the DSi Ware method..and I dont know anyone from my region that has another cfw console...In opinion 2 I must have compatible flashcard (i have R4i gold 2015) but i read that it is still in progress..and in opinion 3 i must do some soldering.. I am electrician soo it isnt problem BUT.. I saw some tutorials (in bad quality and in Spanish so I dont understand anything) but I DONT KNOW EXACTLY what am I supposed to do.. what I need and I didnt found any NOOB SOLDERING TUTORIAL. Anyway, I dont have any Luma or any other hack, lets say my console is in factory mode with 11.4.
Is there anyone to help me get boot9strap to my console ? To give me some advices or hints, maybe tutorial or some link ?
Thank you guys anyway I really appreciate your work and your knowledge. Thank you for your time and patience with me.
You could send it to someone to hardmod. But that will cost you money. You're better off buying another console, modding it, using it to mod your console, then selling it. That should cost you nothing, or you might make a small profit.

Reactions: marcisz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...