Homebrew 1:Rock Band 2 2: Do DVD-RW's Work With Backup Loader Or Whatever

AdamRhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1: Does Rock Band 2 Work With Backup-Loader?
2: Does DVD-RW's Work With Rock Band 2 To Make Backup Loader Work?

If Backup-Loader Does Not Work With DVD-RW's,
Can Someone Give Me A Link To One Which Will.

solcott

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
1. Yes, it does.
2. Usually, RW's do not work (in any loader) but there is the rare case that it does. If you have an RW try burning it and see what happens, if it doesn't work it's no big deal because it's an RW. What will work (for almost everybody) is using DVD-R's. I use cheap crappy GigaWare DVD's from RadioShack (they usually cost five to ten bucks for a 50 pack) and haven't had a single disc not work, apart from the few discs that are already cracked/scratched up due to their cheap packaging (and I've burned about 300 games on them so far).

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AdamRhead said:
I am burning Rock Band 2 NTSC.iso now. (On A DVD+R)
Will it work?
Just cba edit that post before.

Why do you ask something you'll be checking in a matter of minutes? Wiis tend to be picky about DVD+R, but they do work. I use them exclusively on my console and never had a problem with them.

Oh, and FGS, don't double post.

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually DVD-RW's do work, MKWii works with a DVD-RW on my Wii. But everyones lens is different. Or you could change the book type on when burning the disc to DVD-R.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the slightly offtopic question, but how do you booktype a DVD-RW to DVD-R? I thought it was only DVD+R/DVD+RW to DVD-R?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...