SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Is it possible to turn off second screen while playing games in jenisisds? That would make this emulator perfect! If it is not possible, can someone here code that in a new version?

I rather play 10 games perfectly in this beauty than have 100s of games on My Dingoo, PSP or pc!

TheElf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What would make this emulator perfect, is a WAY to SAVE the configuration... my god... every time I open the emulator i need to change the scaling off

Really, this ruins the experience

And sorry, I dont see any option to turn off screen

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i wouldnt count on anyone being able to just code this in a new version either. having the second screen running really doesnt ruin the games that much though, does it? i always thought the biggest problem was that the ds had the wrong resolution

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
What would make this emulator perfect, is a WAY to SAVE the configuration... my god... every time I open the emulator i need to change the scaling off

Yeah, I agree that it would be nice to save settings for each rom! but it only takes like 5 seconds to make it 1:1 ;)

i always thought the biggest problem was that the ds had the wrong resolution

I agree that many 320 resolution games are unplayable on the ds 256 resolution screen. but i tested like 900 genesis/megadrive games and found out that over 100 had "perfect fit" with 256 resolution... but the ds has 192 compared to 224 on the genesis.. games like

Air Buster
Double Dragon 3 & 5
Fatal fury 1 & 2
Mickey & minnies great circus mystery
Insector X
Lemmings
Mega bomberman
Mega man - The wily wars
Rockman X3
Street Fighter 2
Sunset Riders
Splatterhouse 3
Truxton
Weaponlord
Verytex
Viewpoint

has 256 pixel resolution just like the DS and many many more has it as well..

the emulation are near perfect. there are only two games that i have found of like 100 that are disturbing glitchy... Thunder Force IV and Misadventures of Flink..

Happy gaming =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment