Misc 022 2501 error code

Yamakawa Bros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't even have pokemon s&m installed and I'm getting this error on eshop/miiverse, but I can go online with smash and pokemon y flawlessly . However, I think I'm banned because the "this ID can't be used on this console" appears.

What could this be? Do s&m do nnid checks before going online? Because if they don't then I could probably use its gts, for example

Yamakawa Bros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update with what support said. I never heard about this method before.

1. Go to the system’s HOME menu. Select “System Settings,” then select “Nintendo Network ID Settings.”
2. Select “Sign In.” Enter the password associated to the Nintendo Network ID, then “Confirm.”
3. The error message (“You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this console”) will appear on the screen.
4. While the error message is onscreen, hold down the X button and Y button, and tap “OK.”
5. Select “Yes” to unlink the Nintendo Network ID from the system.
6. You will receive a message that the NNID link has been removed. Tap “OK” to return to the system settings.

Then logging again would probably solve it, but never saw this before. I'm on Luma of it matters

Reactions: DrZell

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Go to the system’s HOME menu. Select “System Settings,” then select “Nintendo Network ID Settings.”
2. Select “Sign In.” Enter the password associated to the Nintendo Network ID, then “Confirm.”
3. The error message (“You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this console”) will appear on the screen.
4. While the error message is onscreen, hold down the X button and Y button, and tap “OK.”
6. You will receive a message that the NNID link has been removed. Tap “OK” to return to the system settings.

Then logging again would probably solve it, but never saw this before. I'm on Luma of it matters

I got this error the other day, try downgrading luma and see if it is fixed.

Yamakawa Bros

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got this error the other day, try downgrading luma and see if it is fixed.
Well, tried relogging and it said my nnid OS on some other 3ds. Lost all nnid related content like badges and games are grayed out, but mii and other sys app saves are intact. Seems I didn't lose much. I can go to eshop but no miiverse, Nintendo talked to me for hours and will reply on some days. They were unable even to transfer the nnid!

DrZell

Trophies
Website
www.dragonshammer.es
XP
Country

Worked like hell, thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more