Status
Not open for further replies.

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a EUR switch and i wanted to buy a $19,99 game on the US eShop. I changed the Nintendo account region to US and bought the game with a $20 eShop card. Now i have $0.01 balance and when i try to return my account to EU, it says i can't until i spend the actual balance.

What can i do now?
Thank you.

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Buy something in the store and add the remaining balance by PayPal or credit card. This way for a 4.99 game you only have to add 4.98 USD and you'll have zero balance afterwards. There's no other way.

Reactions: Alex1234

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
ho well... i guess you now need to buy another thing.. do you have a CC or a way to dont' use fixed ammounts?
i understand that 1 cent bullshit... i have the same issue but in my blizzard account, wich they sold lootboxes for 1 cent, that would be the real value of lootboxes in videogames

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should just make a different account for each region. You can still play games bought on other accounts using your main, so it doesn't really matter. I have one for UK, US, and JP without issue. Changing on the fly is just asking for something to go wrong.

Reactions: Spzjulien and Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
You should just make a different account for each region. You can still play games bought on other accounts using your main, so it doesn't really matter. I have one for UK, US, and JP without issue. Changing on the fly is just asking for something to go wrong.
This. I have one for US, one for JAP and for the South Africa.

Reactions: Spzjulien

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This. I have one for US, one for JAP and for the South Africa.
I asked Nintendo of America and they removed the $0.01 (but they said me they wont do that next time). Now i have the game in my EU account.
Thank you for answering.

Last edited by yacepi15,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1