‘Obscene’ U.S. Manga Collector Jailed 6 Months

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently fat women in Alabama have sex with animals, at least the real red neck ones do according to someone I work with. I mean come on, in the USA people still fucking have sex with their brothers and sisters, hell they marry them in some parts so you can't tell me that a little anime with a couple of kids having sex that is all fake and not at all real is worse than two shot gun carrying hicks from the backwater parts of the US that marry and have sex with their cousins or farm animals and yet no one is locking them up for it. I find it rather offensive that what some people deem as obscene is such a big deal yet they don't seem to mind the fact that those situations go on in real life and want to punish one guy for something that is drawn on paper.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Apparently fat women in Alabama have sex with animals, at least the real red neck ones do according to someone I work with. I mean come on, in the USA people still fucking have sex with their brothers and sisters, hell they marry them in some parts so you can't tell me that a little anime with a couple of kids having sex that is all fake and not at all real is worse than two shot gun carrying hicks from the backwater parts of the US that marry and have sex with their cousins or farm animals and yet no one is locking them up for it. I find it rather offensive that what some people deem as obscene is such a big deal yet they don't seem to mind the fact that those situations go on in real life and want to punish one guy for something that is drawn on paper.

This is true but would you risk getting shot trying to arrest some rural people far away from a city police department just for a report of incest or sex with farm animals, usually not and when it happens it's usually years and decades later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr