¿How did you get into homebrew?

Aristox-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Back in 2012-13 I was watching MKWII glitch videos in youtube when suddenly a MKWii Custom Track video started playing. I then decided to install CTGP-R, then create my own MKDS custom tracks and then MK 7 :P
Oh that's cool, i didn't know there were Mario Kart Wii custom tracks! Didn't play that game too much

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I was sick for a week, had nothing better to do than installing USB Loader GX. Then came the PSP, just because it was haxable by then. Then I somehow found out about smea, woke up @ 5 AM to his Vine, ordered CN (was quite cheap) and the rest is 3DS history.

D

Deleted User

Jailbroken my iPod Touch 2G when I was 8, used R4 flashcarts on my DS lite. Rooted pretty much most of my android phones too, also remmeber downgrading my 2DS to 9.2 using memchunkhax2, installed A9LH, and here I am now.

p.s i am a dirty pirate

Last edited by ,

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I never had to get into the hacking scene on my own... in my country hacked consoles and pirate games are the default... coming across non hacked consoles or legit games is a rarity around here... (except when it comes to PS4 ofcourse... we haven't started to see AAA titles on the shelves around here until the PS3 came out).

MrObvious

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
2 Years ago I started watching people play mk wii custom tracks and I was like, "damn that looks cool". So i homebrewed my wii. Then this year my friend gave me his Dsi and I was wondering what to do, so I tried homebrewing that. Following that my Wii U (which I had used primarly for smash 4). I began to try to get mods and during the spring got homebrew installed. Now considering myself pretty well versed in homebrew my friend gave his 3DS to go homebrew it and thats where I am now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...