ROM Hack ¸.•*¨POKEMON BLOODY PLATINUM¨*•.¸

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Wolfsclaw said:
No.

Read the changelogs of my and this version and you will notice there are a lot of differences.
I agree... I've been playing yours for a few days now and I think it is a little better... Your concepts of EV training are great and the sprites of this version are horrible... I've played this version 5 minutes and I didn't like it that much... I'm going back to your version! (Luckly I copied the .sav file xD)

PokePlat Enhanced Edition FTW!!!!

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...this looks like an interesting hack. I might try it...but the filesize is a bit on the large size (~33MB? O.O ). A bit on the large side for those of us cursed with narrowband

MiKeMiTchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Imo, join with PPEE instead.
smile.gif

For me, you really need a spriter \ pixel artist. (a great one).
Some of the sprites in the patch make the game awful somehow.

Well, that's just my criticism.
tongue.gif

I'll still be routing for future updates.
Good luck and thanks for the contribution!

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think Bloody Diamond was the best hack of its time.
This seems like a huge improvement.
I am glad there are two great Platinum hacks.
I hope that you and Wolfsclaw can learn from each other, but now I hope that you two keep Bloody and Enhanced separate.
2 > 1

I am currently in Wayward cave (#2) - WOW!
The more I play, the more impressed I am with the depth of your mods.
This is greatly improved over the original - it is not just different.
The M/F sprites, the PDF file, and the choice of locations and trainer's teams are cleverly planned and properly implemented.
Everything except the clean ROM is in a single download. Instructions are concise and clear. The patch is a cinch to apply.
You have obviously spent a LOT of time on BP.

The only new problem that I want to mention is with the Old Chateau:
I cannot find ANY of the Pokémon that are shown in the PDF file other than Ghastly and Haunter.
I have been there late last night and again this morning for lots of battles in every room.
I got Rotom, but none of the others. ???

Thanks for making and sharing this great project!

grog.gif
lecture.gif

ModuRaziel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the patcher doesn't seem to be affecting my platinum ROM. i've ran it through the program twice and it stays the same. The filesize is still 128mb and when i launch it, its still vanilla platinum

ModuRaziel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
demoon42 said:
can some1 who got pokemon bloody platinum.nds or enchanded platinum.nds to [email protected]
TYVM.

I doubt anyone will do that for you, as that is technically a request for a ROM, something that is against the rules of this board. Hell, it won't even let you register unless you type in a sentence about not asking for roms. Tsk tsk tsk.

QUOTE(demoon42 @ Jul 16 2009, 05:13 AM) if i do bloody platinum he say this: Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

don't take my word for it, as i obviously don't have the hack working yet myself, but that sounds to me like the file you have is invalid. Check that it is indeed 128mb, and put the unmodified .nds file onto your cart or load it in your emulator, just to check that it does in fact work. If its anything other than 128mb, or if it doesn't load when you play it, then that's most likely why your getting this error message

ModuRaziel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok well now I've managed to successfully patch the platinum ROM, but when I try to start it up, it freezes my DS. is this because i did something wrong, or is it because im using a crappy card?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its ur cart. Its recommended to stay away from R4 ccuz most of them are clones and they kinda stink. Go buy a better kart such as supercard or acekard 2

ModuRaziel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shadowhunter93 said:
its ur cart. Its recommended to stay away from R4 ccuz most of them are clones and they kinda stink. Go buy a better kart such as supercard or acekard 2

buying a new cart is not an option right now. and as i said, the original rom i have of platinum works fine, with cheats

demoon42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ModuRaziel how u did it?
i downloaded this 1 Bloody_Platinum_european_english_1.0.rar
and downloaded 3541 - Pokemon - Platinum (U).nds
i put the rom into the map from Bloody_Platinum_european_english_1.0.rar
than i patch..
and he say: Failed! Input checksum is invalid...
can u help?
and yes the pokemon platinum is 128 mb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb