HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I have to do is start by making PYD files of the text.(The complicated part) Then I use a little mind power and get it to work for different games!

-I had to kinda get my I.T. Guy to re config the appliation it b/ the beta wouldnt even work from the lack of a simple "READ ME" to set it up that he could have included!
-Well I'll release my modded version of that program in a few weeks!

-HaZeY / HazeyTheLazy

01torres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now you just need to learn japanese Hazey (no wonder your last part of your username is lazy) cause you suck I checked over some of your translations on the wiki before we changed to the editor and they were rubbish. Thank god you need username and password to edit the server strings (no more stupid edits from you).

QUOTE said:
Then I use a little mind power and get it to work for different games
What mind power, have you got any at all?

Anyway you need defeufeu's permission before you release that modded version or you will get sued so bad you won't own a dollar to your name.

Ps. If you cannot understand the editor without a readme (why on earth did you need a I.T Guy to get this work?) then you are very stupid.

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ps. If you cannot understand the editor without a readme (why on earth did you need a I.T Guy to get this work?) then you are very stupid.

Agreed, takes about a minute to load the game, download the latest server strings and patch said game.

It's a very easy program to use.

Good luck creating those PYD files for other games though should be alot easier than loading a program..
wacko.gif

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you just need to learn japanese Hazey (no wonder your last part of your username is lazy) cause you suck I checked over some of your translations on the wiki before we changed to the editor and they were rubbish. Thank god you need username and password to edit the server strings (no more stupid edits from you).

QUOTE said:
Then I use a little mind power and get it to work for different games What mind power, have you got any at all?

Anyway you need defeufeu's permission before you release that modded version or you will get sued so bad you won't own a dollar to your name.

-Yeah man, i feel you, I will admit it isn't the best japanese... I did you google translations but not completly. I have a program that takes words like "Ganbare" And will translate them, THEN i was gonna chnage all th "()" symoblos back to "{}"
And I KNOW HOW TO WORK THE EDITOR' Just i couldn't find out how to launch it. So Quit the damn flaming, I got somebody to hack ur lame azz program and make it work on every japanese game that you create a "PYD" file to patch over there roms. So basically im not using his exact program. we modded it to launch and use and "PYD" file and patch and Rom japanese German what ever, And a Japanese kid is helping with the translations so its perfect. "He even knows the slang words in japanese" So we are straight. -STOP THE FLAMING AND START THE LOVE OKAY, DON'T HATE ME B/ YOU FFA2 TRANSLATORS ARE LAZY!

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dude, all created content is copyrighted unless the creator explicity states that he releases it to the public domain.

Solariz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
-Yeah man, i feel you, I will admit it isn't the best japanese... I did you google translations but not completly. I have a program that takes words like "Ganbare" And will translate them, THEN i was gonna chnage all th "()" symoblos back to "{}"

Then you are just as stupid as the google translation =]

And I KNOW HOW TO WORK THE EDITOR' Just i couldn't find out how to launch it.
Yeah; I have the same problem with every program
frown.gif

So Quit the damn flaming, I got somebody to hack ur lame azz program and make it work on every japanese game that you create a "PYD" file to patch over there roms. So basically im not using his exact program. we modded it to launch and use and "PYD" file and patch and Rom japanese German what ever, And a Japanese kid is helping with the translations so its perfect. "He even knows the slang words in japanese"
wow... i mean... thats awesome...
just think what you could do with a rom editor...
... a rom editor that can only edit FFTa2 (and even with major recode it would be quite useless)

QUOTE(HazeyTheLazy @ Nov 21 2007, 04:57 PM)
So we are straight. -STOP THE FLAMING AND START THE LOVE OKAY, DON'T HATE ME B/ YOU FFA2 TRANSLATORS ARE LAZY!
There actually is an FF A2? well that aside, we're quite content with the progress
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

Oh my god, you ARE STUPID !
First thing : my program is opensource and the source is freely available, so the need to *hack* it is beyond me...
Second thing : pyd files are precompiled system libraries, like the gui... you can change it as much as you want it's not related to patching
Third thing : Can someone sticky this topic ? It is too funny
smile.gif

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion to "MOD" is to make better + AND Defeufeu, Somebody said you would sue me... So I said that you can't b/ its not copyright!

+++SOLARIS IS RIGHT HE GETS WHAT I MEAN IT'S A ROM EDITOR IN SHORT TERMS, ONLY FOR TEXT THOUGH!!! THATS WHY I NEED SPECIAL PYD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT GAME
-DON'T HATE -THANK YOU SOLARIZ, THANK YOU- You can read english UNLIKE DEFEUFEU

Solariz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In my opinion to "MOD" is to make better + AND Defeufeu, Somebody said you would sue me... So I said that you can't b/ its not copyright!

+++SOLARIS IS RIGHT HE GETS WHAT I MEAN IT'S A ROM EDITOR IN SHORT TERMS, ONLY FOR TEXT THOUGH!!! THATS WHY I NEED SPECIAL PYD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT GAME
I'm ashamed you praise me
frown.gif

please read my post again. carefully.
If you still dont get the message: There is so much sarcasm it should hurt you.

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I'm ashamed you praise me
frown.gif

please read my post again. carefully.
If you still dont get the message: There is so much sarcasm it should hurt you.

rofl2.gif

Nice one on hacking an already open source program though Hazey very impressive I must say

HazeyTheLazy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh well, its all good, Dont worry. Im really not hurt i dont know any of you people at all... So every time somebody talks down i really dont care b/ i dont know any of you, Most of the ppl here are like 30 yeard olds who play gameboy. So I mean why should i care, B/ deep down inside im laughing at "most of you" : )

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ohh well, its all good, Dont worry. Im really not hurt i dont know any of you people at all... So every time somebody talks down i really dont care b/ i dont know any of you, Most of the ppl here are like 30 yeard olds who play gameboy. So I mean why should i care, B/ deep down inside im laughing at "most of you" : )
OH SNAP. WE GOT SERVED. HEY EVERYONE. WE GOT A COOL GUY HERE.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please sticky this? This thread is the best laugh I've had all month.
I HOPE TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS A NEW FAD BECAUSE I REALLY ENJOY DOING IT

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the meantime, I found a way of playing PS2 games on the DS.

All I have to do is change the extension of the ISOs to .nds and then WITH A LITTLE BRAIN POWER I MADE IT WORK.

GIMME A THOUSAND BUCKS AND I'LL SHARE THIS BRAIN POWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    +1
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Hey there Sickly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: hi