www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Nintendo E3 2007 Press Conference

Streaming live today

e3.gif
nintendologo.gif
Just in case you've been living under a rock for the last few months, here's a quick reminder that Nintendo's "down-sized" E3 press conference is being held today (11th July). The conference is going to be streamed live via various websites, see below for more details.

The conference has now ended.

The following websites should have a downloadable copy of the conference available: 1Up.com , GameTrailers , Gamespot
Constant E3 live updates: IGN , Gamespot , Go Nintendo , GameZoneX

If you know of any other websites, let us know. Feel free to discuss the upcoming conference in this thread.

icon11.gif
Discuss

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember last year I had no sound when I was watching it (live).

Even with the downsizing taken into account experience says I had probably better sit connection open from about 3 this afternoon to stand a chance of catching this one.

Edit: it might as well be on the moon but IGN are apparently streaming as well, now to wash off the stink of visiting IGN.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really not expecting much from Nintendo at E3, Perhaps an online for SSMB and some more Wii Channels. If Mario Kart is mentioned it'll probably just be a teaser of Mario driving towards the screen and thats it.

Please prove me wrong Nintendo and show MK fully, have a hardrive ready, Kid Icarus being in development by the Zelda team, VC games being cut by half price, F-Zero, New Super Mario Bros 2, Excite Bike all heading to the DS.

Won't happen
frown.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
"And knowing Nintendo; they're more than likely to show off some new hardware such as a Wii external hard drive or the new iteration of Nintendo DS for the oldies that was rumoured (seems too soon though)."

You don't know Nintendo. They will never sell a harddrive for the Wii. I bet my life that Nintendo won't announce a HDD for Wii today. Nintendo doesn't listen to the more advanced users, so there'll definitely never be a HDD for the Wii. Ever. And they'll never support loading VC titles from the SD card either. The SD card storage is enough for 99.999% of all Wii users. Not enough room on the internal flash? Delete the old stuff and re-download it for free when needed. That's what Nintendo says we should do.

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm really not expecting much from Nintendo at E3, Perhaps an online for SSMB and some more Wii Channels. If Mario Kart is mentioned it'll probably just be a teaser of Mario driving towards the screen and thats it.

Please prove me wrong Nintendo and show MK fully, have a hardrive ready, Kid Icarus being in development by the Zelda team, VC games being cut by half price, F-Zero, New Super Mario Bros 2, Excite Bike all heading to the DS.

Won't happen
frown.gif

Another guy here who knows Nintendo!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I hope we see some Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl and Metroid in motion plus release dates. Also some cool new game announcements.

I won't get excited about anything Nintendo seeing as how everything they've showed after last years e3 was very underwhelming. Leipzig and the media summit were awful, dull and boring (in that order).

Sony is really in a good position this year though with the Killzone 2 trailer (real-time this time), it looks awesome. I look forward to the rest of their conference.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i'm looking forward to both live streams from sony and nintendo, btw i have set a reminder for both sony and nintendo, will i get a email when they are starting?

gamespot is the only website that offer the live stream for free (with ads) other websites expect you to flog your cash before you see anything.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have to say after the whole Manhunt 2 debacle...I'm really not impressed with Nintendo. They are heading down the path they always do. It's not even about the game, it's about allowing titles of all ratings (Manhunt had a rating) on the console. While yes they have had some more mature games, I've seen little in advertising for these games. It's almost as if the more mature games are unwanted step-children. If it ain't E for Everyone, you're on your own. That seriously sucks! Now, I'm really wondering how hard Reggie really tried to get GTA, he probably mentioned it once then just said...eh. It's almost a guarantee that the games shown at E3 will be those composing 90% of E games (not necessarily a bad thing), but that seriously shows a lack of diversity for titles in a console that selling like hot cakes.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to say after the whole Manhunt 2 debacle...I'm really not impressed with Nintendo. They are heading down the path they always do. It's not even about the game, it's about allowing titles of all ratings (Manhunt had a rating) on the console. While yes they have had some more mature games, I've seen little in advertising for these games. It's almost as if the more mature games are unwanted step-children. If it ain't E for Everyone, you're on your own. That seriously sucks! Now, I'm really wondering how hard Reggie really tried to get GTA, he probably mentioned it once then just said...eh. It's almost a guarantee that the games shown at E3 will be those composing 90% of E games (not necessarily a bad thing), but that seriously shows a lack of diversity for titles in a console that selling like hot cakes.
Well they are hammering out the ads for RE4 over here but thats it, but then to them the Wii is about getting the casual crowd in so they plug the likes of Mario Party 8 and Big Brain Academy instead.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G4 (The actual TV channel) is airing the entire conference live, with as minimal commercials as they can afford to. During Microsoft's they only went to like three minute breaks a total of four times, and they try to do it during talking. The only thing I missed out of Microsoft's watching it on G4 was the Viva Pinata 2 trailer, which the game pisses me off from the sound of it anyway.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass