Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From Romman & Team,

Code:
SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0 Released yesterday, but there is a bugs for some games, so we fixed it and release OS 2.0 SP1.

SuperCard DS ONE Operation System: SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0 SP1(Download from here)

SuperCard DS ONE 2.0 SP1 Manual
# Added "SELECT" button to prevent backup save to SD card.
# Fixed play DPG black screen problem.
# In the cheat code menu, press "SELECT" to Apply/Pause cheat code. (Apply: GREEN text. the same as press L+R+LEFT+START in the game), (Pause: RED text. the same as press L+R+RIGHT+START in the game).
# Because some games will display save corrupt message at begin when apply cheat code, so those games should PAUSE cheat code system first, after finish select save slot in the game, player can APPLY cheat code system again.
Such as: 0676 - Castlevania. If cheat code system APPLY at the begin (before select save slot, a save corrupt message will appear, please don't worry about the *.sav file, it's OK, just the message appear). Player should PAUSE cheat code system first, after select save slot and continue play game, player can APPLY the cheat code system again.

DOWNLOAD

754boy

:D
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nice new sig 754boy!!

Thanks, temp [M]artin hooked it up for me
grog.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone know how to make cht files, eg what type of formatting is needed in them, such as,
[code name]
"ON"=987654321......

Anything like that? I cannot find how to make CHT files with Emu-Cheat, i had a version with Desmume but it was all in chinese

Tamyu

Trophies
Website
tamyu.net
XP
Country
Argh. Why on earth did Supercard make it so that the Japanese versions can only use Japanese language versions of the OS? It makes no sense. It`s not as if there is all that much difference other than the font and a translation.

I`d really love to switch over to 2.0, but when I try it gives me the error of "Japanese files not found" and won`t work.
ARGH...

scdsone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i like how you can boot GBA to a slot 2 card from your slot 1 card with the new firmware just a shame i dont know how to save though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things