Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
FoE2011-05-24_00020.png

FoE2011-05-24_00021.png

CT: FoE has been updated to RC6. The Coliseum bug has been fixed along with a few grammatical errors. Please see the change log for more information.

Change Log said:
  • Coliseum no longer pink screens on Medium difficulty, it should be working all the way through
  • Spell naming scheme is fixed to what it was in the earlier FoE Beta's. No more '1' and '2' for spells.
  • End credits no longer display "UNUSED"
  • About 20+ Grammatical errors fixed

download.gif
SNES ROM Utility (Header Removal/IPS Patching)
download.gif
Lunar IPS v1.02 (IPS Patching)
download.gif
Download

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
why does this get so much publicity here?

It's not chrono trigger, its just a fan based game... and like this one there are tons of it. One topic is enough, now every update getting a first page...

and what the hell, crono talks? that makes it lose tons of "chrono trigger" feel, its if Link starts talking... we like the heroes mute.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero-Link said:

It's not chrono trigger, its just a fan based game... and like this one there are tons of it. One topic is enough, now every update getting a first page...

and what the hell, crono talks? that makes it lose tons of "chrono trigger" feel, its if Link starts talking... we like the heroes mute.
Actually it gets very little publicity.

Also, because. It's a hack, and they take a lot of hard work and dedication, and Crimson Echoes is one of the most in/famous ones there is, it's very well made.

My question is, why are you downplaying it?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
before putting this project down, perhaps you should spend some time actually playing it!

Hero-Link said:

its a really cool project that expands upon a well known hack that was shut down with legal threats. not to mention that the project lead is kind enough to PM me with update information. i see no harm in giving publicity to good projects when they ask for it.

on occasion i have posted news on other total conversion hacks and i have made more than 1 front page post which describes romhacking.net. if you simply do not like the front page then don't read the portal.

QUOTE said:

all project updates get a new front page posts, this is because an update is news worthy. if i had the staff to do it we would cover more updates and more news. i actually would like to post psp, ps3, xbox, pandora, dingoo, gemei, etc, homebrew and game release news and updates.

speak for yourself, i find that mute heroes are stupidly cliché and annoying.

-another world

Reactions: 1 person

TheRubyDragoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp is one of the best homebrew communities I have encountered and I enjoy sharing the FoE Updates with the community here. Places like romhacking.net, Crimson Echoes is considered the 'taboo project' due to the C&D (even if its been staged) and Zeality's theatrics (again, I won't get into it here, there's no point.)

FoE at its core is meant to be fun to play and not to be taken too seriously.

Its a game, nothing more, nothing less, so just share and enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Yuin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone confirm is this patch vRC6 work??
i got black screen with snes9x1.53.
never have problem with vRC5.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuin said:
anyone confirm is this patch vRC6 work??
i got black screen with snes9x1.53.
never have problem with vRC5.

Maybe someone made the stupid decision to make the hack only work on Zsnes. Why anyone would use that over Snes9x 1.53 is beyond me. Chrono Trigger sounds horrible on Zsnes anyway.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just play Snes on my PSP so I doubt this
will work on that D=

Although I probally should play the
original Chrono Trigger first
unsure.gif

shango46

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I keep trying to play this, but every time I have tried it, I get a black screen. I removed the header on the rom and I patched it with LunarIPS, but whenever I start it I just get blackscreen. I wish I could get this working...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, if you don't like it, just play Crimson Echoes.

I didn't say I hated it, as I like the story/dialogue, but did they really have to change the music? But again, I can just use SPCEditor and change them all back. I'm just voicing my opinion.

Edit: There's a massive sprite animation glitch with Glenn in both Zsnes and Snes9x!!!!

dustin.sechrist@

Trophies
XP
Yo, chief... I just patched The latest version over to the game, and there is a major BUG, that won't let me progress. Okay, so after (Spoiler Alert) Guardia get thrashed, and the old man says he would like me to meet someone, it teleports me to the Epoch in the middle ages, and when I return to chronopolis, a couple people jump off of the epoch and say "It's you." before running off, and the game locks up... Seems like a pretty bad glitch if you ask me.

Also, are all you guys who are not seeing results patching the .IPS to the actual flames of eternity rom itself, or chrono trigger? CUz I patched it with both, just to test, and it only works if patched to FoE rom.

dustin.sechrist@

Trophies
XP
You know what? Nevermind. It was my rom. I DLd a new one and works great. :P

ALSO (Last one), Does ANYBODY know how to get Ayla? If there is an event or something that wakes her happy ass up? CUz I am at the VERY END of the game, doing Side-Quests, and she's just laying in her hut, snoozin' away. All she says is "Ugh"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4