Hacking system date error on R4(NEW DISCOVERED PROBLEM ON R4)

faarys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
anyone get this stupid error on R4?

loading... system date error please check NDS system date

The only way to solve it to change the date back before 15th april 2010 but it is temporary =='

is anyone know how to solve it?kinda share with R4 user XD
wacko.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Jemlee

Trophies
Website
www.arwingnet.co.cc
XP
Country
... This is new... check your ds date settings, is anything amiss? like corrupted?

otherwise I'm kinda lost myself... which r4 do you have? there are 100s since most are fake.

bffsarian

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I had the same problem this morning so i typed in the error message on google and found out that you should update your firmware so that's what i did but now i can't get my R4i to work at all the first meny doesn't load can someone please tell me what i need to do to get it working again thank you. I have a R4i V1.4 and i was trying to upgrade to firmware 1.20b from the link posted on this forum.

faarys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmm if not mistake i'm using R4isdhc with latest updated kernel(already format and install it again and still same ==')

speedyzerotwo

Trophies
XP
Country
bffsarian said:
Hello, I had the same problem this morning so i typed in the error message on google and found out that you should update your firmware so that's what i did but now i can't get my R4i to work at all the first meny doesn't load can someone please tell me what i need to do to get it working again thank you. I have a R4i V1.4 and i was trying to upgrade to firmware 1.20b from the link posted on this forum.

check out r4sdhc.com, this is a known problem,
setting the date back 1 day will fix it till tomoz,
set it back to 2000 will give u 10 years.

only a temp fix, kernel updates are on there way

HTH
S02

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where as my trusty, loyal, ole original R4DS is still kickin' goals....thanks to:
Woody...yummy, yummy, yum, yum! (sing it to the tune of "The Goodies" and join the chorus).

janegoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also had the same problem with my sons DSi. He has a R4iSDHC card, came preloaded with the software but when he got up yesterday he got the same message. I have downloaded software from a couple of different places and different versions. None work. I can restore back to the error and the only way round it is to change the date back before 14/04/2010. This is ok but my son has Aspergers syndrome and will not tolerate this for long.

Help me please!!!!!

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
janegoo said:
I have also had the same problem with my sons DSi. He has a R4iSDHC card, came preloaded with the software but when he got up yesterday he got the same message. I have downloaded software from a couple of different places and different versions. None work. I can restore back to the error and the only way round it is to change the date back before 14/04/2010. This is ok but my son has Aspergers syndrome and will not tolerate this for long.

Help me please!!!!!

the r4isdhc.com card is a clone of the r4i-sdhc.com card which is a clone of the dstt...

u guys have a clone of a clone

faarys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yeah I thought so lol clone of clone haha(just wait their team to release a new kernel to solve this)

faarys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
R4iSDHC team has update thier kernel(issue DATE SOLVE!! on R4iSDHC)

QUOTE said:
Notice:Kernel update– old R4 booting up issue has been sovled(not V2.0)
Booting up issue, system date error issue and couldnt enter into the main menu issue were solved by the latest kernel for the old R4.
Kernel update address: http://www.r4isdhc.com/download/ ,http://www.nds9.com/soft/r4/i/22301.html
R4 team will continue to provide you all with the best service, and will do a series of activities to reward to all the consumers! Latest news will be released first on www.r4isdhc.com and www.nds9.com.
Please pay more
attention to this!
Thank you!

I dont know whether other card will be fix but R4isdhc has fix this already (o.O)

Robbai

Trophies
XP
Country
laxman0220 said:
janegoo said:

Help me please!!!!!

the r4isdhc.com card is a clone of the r4i-sdhc.com card which is a clone of the dstt...

u guys have a clone of a clone

I have had the same preoblem with my DSi, just loaded new software from, [url=http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4]http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4[/url]
in the software download section 2nd one down red box and now works fine with todays date.

Posts merged

QUOTE(faarys @ Apr 14 2010, 11:38 AM)
anyone get this stupid error on R4?

loading... system date error please check NDS system date

The only way to solve it to change the date back before 15th april 2010 but it is temporary =='

is anyone know how to solve it?kinda share with R4 user XD
wacko.gif

I have had the same preoblem with my DSi, just loaded new software from, [url=http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4]http://www.r4i.co.uk/r4[/url]
in the software download section 2nd one down red box and now works fine with todays date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't...