pong106

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Method on how to crack AKAIO 1.5.1:
Source : URL removed out of respect for AKAIO team's wishes.

This the cracked and modified version of AKAIO 1.5.1 and R4i Ultra 1.55 (although it shows 1.54)
R4 Ultra/ R4i Ultra -> URL removed out of respect for AKAIO team's wishes.

R4 Gold (crack yourself, see the first link)
R4i pro (crack yourself, see the first link)
R4i Platinum (crack yourself, see the first link)

Installation (URL removed out of respect for AKAIO team's wishes.):
Backup games and delete .CHT files. Format your card
Copy files inside AKAIO 1.5.1 Cracked to card
Press 1st button to run R4i Ultra 1.55 (although it shows 1.54)
Press 2nd button to run AKAIO 1.5.1 (cracked)

Note:
Ak2loader.nds is changed to _DS_MSHL.nds (This allow the launch of AKAIO from the middle button at the R4 ultra main page, originally its the moonshell button)
MoonShell can be launched with MoonShell.nds in AKAIO or R4 Ultra OFW
.CHT file could be removed when installation to prevent error in booting
This crack method works with R4 Ultra / R4i Ultra, R4 Gold, R4i pro, R4i Platinum
This uses cracked 20100101 ak2loader, crack method is stated above

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
well u could already run akaio with r4 ultra by launching the nds file if i remember correctly..

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering why the clone cards were blocked with akaio do you have beef with clone card
companies or something.... I mean like there are people who have clone cards with no other
option at times there card maker abandons the cart and makes a new one with fw that wont
work on the old carts kinda like my thread where i found a loophole in a flashcart but i didnt
crack any thing the hole was already there i'm referring to the fact that the r4i-sdhc carts are
reaLLY DSTTI'S and ashleys unnofficial menu will run on the old clone cart that never gets
updated cause of the new 1.4 cards... well what i did helped alot of people with non 1.4 cards
on clone cards is that a crime?????

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
gisel213 said:
I was wondering why the clone cards were blocked with akaio do you have beef with clone card
companies or something.... I mean like there are people who have clone cards with no other
option at times there card maker abandons the cart and makes a new one with fw that wont
work on the old carts kinda like my thread where i found a loophole in a flashcart but i didnt
crack any thing the hole was already there i'm referring to the fact that the r4i-sdhc carts are
reaLLY DSTTI'S and ashleys unnofficial menu will run on the old clone cart that never gets
updated cause of the new 1.4 cards... well what i did helped alot of people with non 1.4 cards

Its not a crime no but i did block them for a reason, supporting clones at all just makes their programmers even lazier and well they are pretty lazy at the best of times. That and fact i hate clones anyone with a clone should have researched better before buying it.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
gisel213 said:

Its not a crime no but i did block them for a reason, supporting clones at all just makes their programmers even lazier and well they are pretty lazy at the best of times. That and fact i hate clones anyone with a clone should have researched better before buying it.

I see your point they steal your work..... makes sense I agree with Normmatt

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
They dont 'steal' it but they do make it work on their clone which is basically the same thing and just makes it easier for chinese to make clones and sell them without having the knowledge to support their cart themselves.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
its so fucking stupid that a few people have to kill it for everyone. fuck it, mac address time. lets take akaio private. make the next public loader release a year from now when the private testers are using akaio v19.

-another world

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is Fake..... dug out an old R4Gold Crap Card just to see if I could save sum life on my Acekard
2i flashcart but greeted with illustrious black screen this isnt cracked and good that it's not.....

Funny thing i put the latest Regular Acekard menu on the R4 Gold it shows up start to load a rom
after the progress bar stuck at blue loading bar????

Only reason i keep it cause i was running spirit tracks on it before there were patches or menu
fix like 2nd day it leaked 2 the net but what weird it's menu 1.30 was like from sept09 but yet
it runs spirit tracks train controls and everything and back then bowser inside story without
patches??? Strange Flashcart!!!!!!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Couldn't somebody make an R4-bricker and release it under the guise of a *cracked* AKAIO (like that dodgy DQ ROM that appeared a few months ago)? Once word gets out that the cracked AKAIO is playing Russian Roulette with your flashcart, clone users would maybe think twice about using it.

Real AceKard users would be safe as they would have no reason to use a cracked version.

EDIT: I know this wouldn't be a permanent, one-off solution but it would certainly put the cat among the pigeons.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Depravo said:
Couldn't somebody make an R4-bricker and release it under the guise of a *cracked* AKAIO (like that dodgy DQ ROM that appeared a few months ago)? Once word gets out that the cracked AKAIO is playing Russian Roulette with your flashcart, clone users would maybe think twice about using it.

Real AceKard users would be safe as they would have no reason to use a cracked version.

EDIT: I know this wouldn't be a permanent, one-off solution but it would certainly put the cat among the pigeons.
spreading it would be the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.