Cloud Strife perfume being sold at Square Enix's TGS Booth ($

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you think i'm fucking kidding right? FARKING WRONG. This is the most ridiculous thing they've ever done, Square Enix. They are selling a perfume called "Cloud Strife Eau de Toilette" at their Tokyo Game Show booth this year for $70. I'm sorry, but that's just hilariously absurd...

149858_DSC00919.JPG

I would honestly love to see a commercial for that.
rofl2.gif

My take-
"Want to attract the ladies with the biggest rack? Go with Cloud Strife Eau de Toilette, the only perfume for the bad boys who can wield swords bigger than they are. She'll be staying way after dark with you tonight. Cloud Strife Eau de Toilette. For the sensual fragrance that all women (and Sephiroth) crave. (warning, may cause lost or confused memories and emo urges if used by spikey haired consumers, taken from the blood of an alien organism and not to be used as a stimulant injected into the bloodstream, may cause dangerous Oedipus complexes towards the alien species it was take from in those with long silver hair)"

Ok, i'm done.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=98186

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
What the shit?
wtf.gif
That's... that's horrible. Perfume? Seriously?

Whatever Square Enix are smoking I don't think I want any.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Makes me wonder why Square-Enix didn't sell something practical like a handbag take Idolmaster's example or something that makes some sense such as a Selphie figure in a maid outfit or bikini or a TGS exclusive wanzer model for some Front Mission merchandise.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you wear it, you'd want to be forgiven often. I can just spraypaint the cloudy wolf symbol on my CKone clogne.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Video game companies are really stooping to new lows aren't they? First it was the Halo 3 helmet and now this crap. Honestly, anyone who spends the money on this useless junk is retarded.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Burnedmagix said:
He's a video game character
WHAT DOES HE EVEN SMELL LIKE.

Well I'm guessing not taking a shower from countless random battles and going through areas that stinks to high-heaven I will have to say that perfume will pack a wallop to whomever wears it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)