XP
Country
United Kingdom
mascot.gif
Gamezway Photo Snapping Competition winners
Drum roll please...

Win 1 of 20 R4i RTS/SDHC!

camera.png

We are now able to announce the winners of the Gamezway Photo Snapping competition! Big thanks to our sponsor Gamezway for supplying us with the $300USD worth of prizes!

You were asked to take a photo of literally anything you could think of to show your love for GBAtemp! The rule was you had to include a sign that had GBAtemp on it. We got some creative and funny entries, and after sifting through all the entries, we have now narrowed it down to just 20 lucky winners.

Here are the lucky winners...

FIRST PLACE - R4i RTS[*]keeley [*]wchill [*]anime4ever [*]DeMoN [*]Feels Good Man [*]Jei [*]Kirby102 [*]mekazero [*]nicomaru [*]thomaspajamas SECOND PLACE - R4i SDHC[*]updowners [*]1337nemo [*]chopders [*]DigitalSquirrel [*]nicky041192 [*]notnarb [*]pizzaroo [*]qlum [*]emupaul [*]ften
1st Place Prizes x 10: R4i RTS (Real-Time-Save) for DSi
2nd Place Prizes x 10: R4i SDHC for DSi
Well done all winners, and thanks to everyone for taking part! The staff had a great time looking through your pictures and we feel honoured that you would take your spare time to be so creative in the name of our site! Great entries! We'll be holding more competitions in the future that will be open to all members so stay tuned!

Could all winners please PM me their full address written neatly INCLUDING your country name, and your full name/name for delivery.

icon11.gif
Original competition thread
discuss.png
Discuss

D

Deleted-119707

yay i won! pmed you shaunj66.
congrats on the other winners!
great competiton.
edit: would ysmenu work with this?

N

nicomaru

Would you mind give me price to someone else, I already have Flash card and don’t need the new one. Very fun to come up with GBAtemp light logo and I really have a good time to be here, Thanks

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicomaru said:
Would you mind give me price to someone else, I already have Flash card and don’t need the new one. Very fun to come up with GBAtemp light logo and I really have a good time to be here, Thanks
I'll take it
biggrin.gif

-Congrats to all that won
yaynds.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nicomaru said:
In that case, NeSchn was the next 2nd place winner with the highest amount of votes, so you won!

I will upgrade updowners to an R4i RTS.

Very kind of you, nicomaru!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Congrats to all the winners!
toot.gif
grog.gif

Thank you GBAtemp for hosting this contest, and thank you gamezway.com for providing the prizes, I will definitely buy from there in the future.

D

Deleted User

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

And special respect flies out to nicomaru, it's very kind to give away your prize.
toot.gif

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GUTTED, no im just joking it was just fun to enter
smile.gif

very kind of gamezway to donate the prizes, very kind of gbatemp to host the comp and finally very kind of nicomaru to give up his prize
smile.gif
THX GBATEMP

EDIT: i was just wondering if you could release the voting scores to see who ranked where
smile.gif
just curious i guess

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kinda knew I wasnt gonna win

should have did something a bit more creative...

congrats to those who won, I was just gonna add the cart to my collection anyway d:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.