zapfbandit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiDumpSDHC 1.4 has been updated to WiiDump 1.5

It now supports dumping to USB2 FAT drives as well as the Wii front SD slot (to either SD or SDHC cards).

Version 1.6 will probably introduce a GUI but for now 1.5 should work for all your ISO dumping needs.

Anyway here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/112409548/124e.../wiidump15.html

Please let me know what you all think,
Zapf

PS If any linux script junkies could make a good joining script I would love to be able to add a generated "*.sh" script.

soued031

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great now we can dump our games on usb
yaypsp.gif
i'm gonna try today
wink2.gif

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Excellent ! A lot of my originals stop at a certain percentage while 'uploading' to my WBFS partition.
Now I can use the Windows prog !

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dumped all my Games trought USB-Loader and extracted them. Are the dumps with this tool "better"? Should I redump or are the USB-Loader Dumps fine? (For my Game Archive, I don´t want to dump them again
happy.gif
)

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TroyTheZombie said:
lol, the usb loader ones are fine. this is for people who want to dump games with the update partition+other partitions still on the disc.
Ok, thank you. (Version 1.5 of USB-Loader dumps all partitions too
wink2.gif
)

But I think this is great for people, who doesn´t use USB-Loader / only want to backup for disc launcher or want to dump GC-Games. -Great work
grog.gif

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
games.

and holy crap is this quick. it ripped a gamecube game in less than 2 minutes to my usb drive.
blink.gif

lol, the estimated time said 20 minutes, lol. I think you may need to fix that.

Oh, wait, i spoke too soon. its doing it in chunks. lol.

Still, 2 minutes per part, 6 parts, you looking at maybe 12 minutes for a gamecube game.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy crap! thanks man!
EDIT: also for joining ios files use the cat command in linux.
deadly creatures as a example since i dumped it last night.
Code:
cat RDCE1.iso RDCE2.iso RDCE3.iso > Deadly-Creatures-Wii.iso
note the iso files need to be in the root of the users home folder or you will have to cd to the directory in terminal.

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can it dumped burnt games? I no longer have the iso to a GH custom and the 3x optical load is killing me

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you need to copy burnt games any computer with a dvd burner will do.but yeah what troy said the usbloader can copy games from backups.

EDIT: and i got to try this today it's lightning fast, don't even think it took 5min tops!
i just got soul caliber 2 at movie gallery for $6 and it's scratched all to heck so now i just have to get some mini dvd-r disc's to burn to because i'm picky about what i burn my gc backups on! lol

zapfbandit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey wolffangalchemist (and everyone else),

could you please give me an example script for the CAT command?

I just need to know all the other Linux subtleties.

Isn't there something at the beginning of shell scripts (something like "!bsh" ?)

Also how do I "echo" in shell and "pause", also how do I check if a file exists and what its size is.

Hope this isn't too off topic but for Linux users having a pregenerated script would avoid a lot of typing.

Sorry to ask such simple questions but I don't play in *NIX world very often :-)

Thanks in Advance,
Zapf Bandit

PS Ideally someone converting a generated bat script to shell would be ideal, then I can add the generation code.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be honest i know not how to make script files though i use Linux it's mostly just terminal commands like sudo apt-get install and the like but.
you could simply generate a .txt file with the cat command already in it say since i just dumped soul calibur 2 it could make a .txt file named GRSE.txt and contain the cat command in it E.G
Code:
cat GRSE_01_of_06.bin GRSE_02_of_06.bin GRSE_03_of_06.bin GRSE_04_of_06.bin GRSE_05_of_06.bin GRSE_06_of_06.bin > SOULCALIBUR2.iso
then copy and past it into terminal since i'm sure all Linux users know how to use terminal.
only thing you have to do is make sure the files are in the home/usernamehere/ directory, copy past that in terminal then hit enter and bam done.
playing the backup i made with that cat command as i speak so nothing is malformed about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.