Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I installed to install a VC Wad but when I try to load it, it reset the wii >__>
i tried 3 different wads...same problem....

Using :
Wad manager 1.4
Wii 1.2 E

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are either missing the correct IOS or it's some kind of region error. Make sure you have all 3.2 IOS + IOS37,IOS38,IOS53 and IOS55 and you should be able to play everything.

Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ocarina Of Time ...

Keeps rebooting
frown.gif

Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Bump

Tried with Super Mario 64 wad, not working
frown.gif

/sorry for my triple post but it was at page 5 or 6 so nobody would see me and help/

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
You are either missing the correct IOS or it's some kind of region error. Make sure you have all 3.2 IOS + IOS37,IOS38,IOS53 and IOS55 and you should be able to play everything.
This is the answer.

There are many topics about Wiiware etc rebooting to the menu, I myself had this trouble and tracked it down to a missing IOS 37. Some games require other IOS etc, so your are missing a few maybe, and it doesn't matter what menu version you are on btw, so 3.2 means nothing here, it's either wrong region (doubt it) or a missing IOS.

Run title lister and have a look at what IOS you are missing. You need 36, 37, 38, 51, 53 and 55. They are not region specific so don't worry about that, find them, install them reboot and you will be sorted.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try it with Waninkoko's NAND Loader and different video mode settings. Are you sure the wad is from the correct region?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: