Welcome to the personal blog of Prans
- Background color
- Background image
- Font Type
- Font Size
- New Temp'n column comes whenever there is enough entries for a new issue.
- PM me details of the project that you want to get featured in the next issue.
- Your project can be: any completed, on-going or theoretical project of your own, that you are proud of or just want to share with the community.
- Your project can cover any field from gaming to cooking.
- Your project can be in any format (audio, video, visual, written,...)
- If your project appeared in a previous issue as a demo/concept/incomplete work but is now complete, you can get it featured again as a completed project.
- If I featured your work previously, it's still possible to ask me to feature your other works in subsequent issues.
- Be aware that a minimum level of decency is required.
- I will have the authority to decide whether or not to publish any item that you send me.
- Tempmas '16 Gift Ideas
- Gamers Can Read #2
- Gamers Can Read #1
- Temp'n #11
- Temp’n #10
- Temp'n #9
- Temp'n #8
- Temp'n #7
- Temp'n #6
- Temp'n #5
- Temp'n #4
- Temp'n #3
- Temp'n #2
- Temp'n #1
This was also supposed to appear in my signature but they also don't fit in, so below you'll find the details for submitting your entry for the next issue of Temp'n:
It seems like the signature can't handle my might, for stuffs that I wanted to share there don't seem to fit, even in a spoiler. So on my blog I'll share stuffs that I wanted there. Below are my previously featured articles and I'll update as more are added:
H1B1Esquire likes this.