GBAtemp.net -> The Independent Video Game Community: 3DS, Gateway 3DS, NDS and R4, Wii, PSP, PS4, Xbox One and all the gaming universe

Jan 27
[IMG]

The Havoc DLC for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare launched today, exclusively on Xbox first. The new DLC offers 4 new multiplayer maps, as well as the anticipated Exo-Zombies mode.

Much like Black Ops's "Call of the Dead" Zombie map, the new Exo-Zombie mode will feature a celebrity cast of likenesses featuring John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan and Jon Bernthal.

Activision has stated that Sledgehammers version of Zombies will be a unique take on the mode, bringing a fresh spin into the Call of Duty franchise. The DLC will cost $15 on its own, or is bundled with the $50 season pass.

You can watch the DLC Launch Trailer, and Zombies trailer here!

I'll be giving my opinion on the new mode when it finishes downloading :grog:
Jan 27
Dragons-Dogma-Online-Ann.jpg

Dragon's Dogma was a game where you could climb on top of a dragon and spank it silly with the weapon of your choice. It garnered a devoted, if kind of small, fanbase, but Capcom's been mum regarding a potential sequel or followup. I know several people who've been wishing for another entry in the series.

Well, about that wishing... did you ever read "The Monkey's Paw" before?
:arrow:Gematsu

So depending on your view of MMOs and F2P titles, this is either good news... or very, very bad news. This is also likely a downer for anyone hoping for a proper Dragon's Dogma 2.

For me, at least, keeping the basic gameplay while allowing players to bull ride dragons with three of their friends sounds like a lot of fun. On the other hand, this is F2P with micro-transactions with Capcom at the helm.

Be careful what you wish for.
Jan 25
review_banner_saints_row_gat_out_of_hell.jpg

Jan 23
[IMG]

ATLUS just announced the launch edition of Etrian Dungeon for the 3DS:

There is also a chance to win the Mystery Box (end of the trailer):

Etrian Mystery Dungeon releases April 7th 2015.
Jan 23
16.jpg

:arrow:Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation Review
:arrow:Official Site

Jan 22

And the winner is... by Costello at 12:04 AM (734 Views / 12 Likes) 21 Comments

[IMG]

WINNER: ROB BLOU (play entry)
Congratulations! You win a brand new Nintendo New 3DS XL - yes, XL because you're from Canada and that's all you can get over there. Your song is fantastic and the community loves it!

RUNNER-UPS
2. farmin (play entry)
3. frogboy (play entry)
4. VashTS (play entry)
5. djavs (play entry)

Well done guys, you all win $50 in cash! Thank you for your entries, we loved to hear them and I personally listen to them all every day, this has been the best music competition on GBAtemp ever! Listen to all the other entries on this thread.
Jan 21
[IMG]

The Windows briefing was a thing today, and it yielded some interesting info about the upcoming integration between Windows and the Xbox platform.

More specifically, some interesting information about gaming!

Spencer went on to show footage of Forza Horizon running on a Surface Pro tablet, integrated in the Xbox One windows 10 app, synced with an Xbox One controller.

[IMG]

Sony has debuted many forms of streaming capability among its own platforms, including their own Playstation Now service for game streaming, and Vita streaming of Playstation 4 titles.

Now Microsoft has taken it a step further, with the possibilities of Windows 10 streaming becoming a two way street, and opening up the option to play your own PC library on your Xbox One console!
Jan 20
bl.png
Included DLC

Remote Control Claptrap